Shabby Blogs

Friday 20 September 2013

Vintage Notes

Welcome to Friday again ;)
 
We have almost finished with the family birthdays now until December, so hopefully we will be able to crack on with the Christmas cards.  Before then I have one last card for our Aunt who is 66 this weekend. 
I decided to use the Docrafts Papermania Vintage Notes Collection with a little washi tape, and this is what I came up with.
I took two of the linen feel papers, inked the edges with scattered straw distress ink, and layered them on a 5x7 card blank.  The heart topper and sentiment were matted on green card and the edges distressed and inked also.
The collection has matching flowers so I took four different ones and layered them to create this bloom.  The centre is silicone glue covered in dark flower soft and glitter.
I am pleased with the end result and hope Sheila will like it too.
TTFN Jude xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!