Shabby Blogs

Thursday 12 September 2013

With Love

Good morning folks, it's Jen back again today. I'm holding the fort while Jude is on her sick bed! There are so many bugs around at the moment and between the family we seem to be getting them all. So yesterday was Jude's turn. Hopefully she will be feeling better today and will be back to blog again tomorrow.
 
Today's card is one made from my Serif Craft Software again. This time using a bird theme.
 
 
I made up the layout using different elements and then printed them on to good quality cardstock. I printed an extra copy so that I could decoupage a couple of the pieces to give the card some depth.
 
 
I then added it to an A5 card blank and added some flowers and ribbon from the stash.
 
 
 
I kept the sentiment very simple as I was using this as an anniversary card, but it could be used for lots of other occasions, just by changing the sentiment.
 
 
Hope you like it, thanks for calling by.
 
Take care, see you soon.
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!