Shabby Blogs

Sunday 13 October 2013

Elf Tilda

Good morning all, hope you are having a good weekend. I have managed to get some crafty time in so have made a couple of cards, and I got to play with the clock ;o)) I just need a little boat now and it will be finished, but while I'm still on strict orders not to drive, (Jude's not docs ha ha ha - I still have a bit of the ear problem, Labyrinthitis) I will have to wait a bit to finish it. But never mind, I have plenty of other stuff to keep me occupied. Lol
 
Anyway, today's card is made using one of the Tilda stamps that we took away with us to colour. I have no idea why but the feeling came over me to colour her like a little Elf lol. So here she is in her green finery. Don't know what she's tip toeing away from though (probably Jude telling her off too! ROFL - she's going to kill me for that lol)
 
 
I coloured the image with Promarkers and cut it out using Spellbinders Lacey circles.
 
 
The papers are from a Christmas 6x6 pad that came with a magazine. I layered these with gold card and green Coredinations card.
 
 
I put it all on to an 6x6 card blank, and finished the card with a little bit of holly, a small Christmas tree peg and a simple sentiment.
 
 
Hope you like it too, thanks for dropping by again.
 
 
See you soon.
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!