Shabby Blogs

Thursday 31 October 2013

Frosty friends

Morning all. Hope you're keeping well.
I've yet another Christmas card to share with you today. 
This image was printed from one of our Christmas CDs last year. Unfortunately it's so long ago I can't remember which one lol.  Then again I have difficulty remembering what I had for breakfast some days ;)
The photo paper used to print the topper gives it a nice finish.
I matted this with blue card and layered them over a bright Christmas paper. 
All that was needed was a snowflake brad, a blue ribbon bow and a sentiment to finish off my card.
Hope you like it. 
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!