Shabby Blogs

Saturday 26 October 2013

Happy Birthday

Good morning blog friends, hope you are all well today and looking forward to a nice crafty weekend.
 
I thought I would share this card with you today as it was made for my son's girlfriend to give to her little sister who's birthday it is today. So happy birthday Kathryn, hope you have a lovely day.
 
 
The image is Crafters Companion and the papers are from the stash, all matted on to a deep red Coredinations card stock.
 
 
I cut the picket fence with a Diesire die and the butterfly is a Tonic punch.
 
 
I added a deep pink ribbon and bow and then finished the card with a simple ready made sentiment.
 
 
I think this one is really pretty, what do you think?
 
 
Hope you like it, take care friends. See you soon.
 
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!