Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Hi there Gorjuss

Happy Tuesday folks.  Hope our UK friends aren't too windswept after the stormy weather the last couple of days.  We were quite lucky in our part of Yorkshire and missed most of the bad stuff.  It did rain and it was blowy but not nearly as bad as down on the South coast.  My London colleagues were nearly all having to work from home today due to a lack of trains!
Anyway today I'm using another of the images I coloured on holiday in Scotland.  This is another Gorjuss image, which I think is called The Fox, but I don't have the packaging so not sure.
I cut the image out with a deckled edge spellbinder and lightly inked the edges with Aged Mahogany Distress Ink.  I then layered two contrasting designs onto a purple card and mounted them on to a 6x6 card blank.  All the edges were distressed with the same Aged Mahogany.
The flowers are more of the large papers blossoms we bought in The Range - one is a creamy white and the other is dusky pink.
The sentiment was created on a Dymo hand held printer, using a white paper cartridge.  I just wanted something very simple and I thought this was just enough.
Hope you like my card.  I'd love you to leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
TTFN Jude xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!