Shabby Blogs

Friday 18 October 2013

Nicky in pink

Happy Friday folks - almost the weekend :)  Jen's grandsons are visiting this weekend so we might not get much crafting time.  The eldest, Cody, said he thinks his Nan and I should open up a card and craft shop with all the things in our craft room lol.  Do you get the impression there is a lot in there??
When we were in Scotland we spent some time colouring images we had stamped or printed,  I've used a couple for cards in the last week and today I have another one.
This is Nicky, a Saturated Canary image.  I thought it would be fun to use just pinks and purples for her, something not traditionally Christmassy.  That's how she got her bright pink hair.
Once I had matted the image on to some purple snowflake paper, I stamped and heat embossed the image on to matching purple centura pearl and cut it out with a circle die. 
 At this point I was going to call the card finished but it still needed something.  In the end I decided on a double bow of pink and purple ribbon. 
 I think it completes it nicely.  What do you think?
TTFN Jude xx













No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!