Shabby Blogs

Thursday 7 November 2013

A bit of bling

Good morning crafty friends, hope you are all well today. Can you believe this little blog has now been up and running for a whole year? I know I can't believe it lol, I always knew we could waffle, but really a years worth!!! Anyway, we plan to carry on doing it, so please keep coming back to visit us and maybe leave a comment if you have the time.
 
Today's post is all about the bling, and some of the jewellery that I have made recently.

 
I love to make them, even though most of them just end up sitting in a box in the craft room, lol. We do wear some of them though, as do the rest of the ladies in the family too ;o))
 
Purple and feathers, what more could a girl want?
 
I love this one, it is my current favourite, the pic doesn't really pick up how lovely the teal green is lol.
 
This one came about as a friend of mum's gave me the little bows and they were perfect for a pair of earrings.
 
These are a few of the others, there are loads more but I'll save some for another time lol.
 
I hope you like them, and come back and see us again really soon.
 
Take care
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!