Shabby Blogs

Saturday 30 November 2013

Birthday boy

Morning and happy Saturday.  It's about time the weekend showed up.  There is definitely too much week!
My card today is one I made for Jen's youngest grandchild Bailey.  He is 5 tomorrow but he had his birthday party yesterday.  My daughter Catherine went down to Runcorn for the party with her daughter and niece.  They had a fabulous time.  We are having his family birthday party next weekend just ahead of Jen's birthday.
The image is Best Buds which I think I used on one of his cards last year! Oh well I'm sure he won't mind;)  The image was coloured with Promarkers then layered on red card from our stash and papers from the Docrafts 'Ahoy There' paper pack.
I added a Tonic star punch border to the right hand edge.
A number 5 and a sentiment complete this effective but relatively simple design.
Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!