Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Boofle and Donkey

Well only 29 days until Christmas and I finally made a start on the presents :)  I've contributed to a few which were purchased a while ago but this weekend saw my first proper shopping trip.  I've not got much to get this year and it doesn't feel right.  My son usually needs to buy for school, after school club, his respite centre and his carers.  This year he has left all that behind so I only need to buy for the staff at his house!  I'm sure I'll end up buying more than I need lol.
For my card today I have returned to the stash left over from last year.  In among that was the Boofle decoupage (the proper stuff you have to cut out with scissors and everything) lmao.  This is what I made.
I made up the donkey decoupage and layered it with some paper from the Boofle pack.
I don't use peel offs very often and we have loads left over from different goody bags we've acquired, so I thought I'd try them here.  Surprisingly they worked quite well.
There were also some Boofle stickers in the Christmas stash so I used some of these to complete my card.
Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!