Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Special days

Morning folks.  Another cold but bright day here.  Hope it's a good day where ever you are.
 
I've got another Hunkydory card to share with you again.  This is from the Furry-Tails paper craft pack.
I cut a 5x7 card down slightly and covered it with a piece of bunting paper from the set.
In the pack are lots of little toppers which all work well on cards like this.  I took a flower and stack of presents and sat them either side of the birthday sentiment.

A strip with happy birthday completes the card.
This is another from the Hunkydory magazine.  I like being able to copy the ideas when I'm struggling for inspiration.  Mr Mojo has definitely deserted me this month so my magazines are coming in very useful.
Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!