Shabby Blogs

Friday 8 November 2013

Wreath on the door

Morning all.  Judy here again with another Christmas card.  Bet you'll be glad when we go back to birthdays, won't you?
 
Anyway this is another card made with a Hunkydory kit.  Jen bought this one a little of while ago and has made quite a few cards so far, but this is the first time I've used it.
I took a shaped card blank and covered it with a piece of green printed card.  I took the decoupage pieces which matched this card and layered them up with silicone glue.  I much prefer this to sticky pads for speed but it can get a bit messy lol ;)
 I've tried to show you the layers in this picture. 
I then took another wreath from the set and a piece of co-ordinating ribbon to finish it off.
What do you think?
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!