Shabby Blogs

Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas Eve eve

Happy Monday folks! Only 2 sleeps to go until Christmas.  Are you ready yet? 
I hope you are more organised than us.  Jen and I are still making cards!!!!
I thought I'd share with you a some of the ones I've completed over the weekend.
Back in the Summer I made a start on some batch cards I was going to have as stand-bys.  You know when you suddenly realise there is an occasion and you haven't made something.  No? Only me then....
I never got around to doing anything with them so when I needed a few extra cards I decided to make use of these.
 
Using co-ordinating papers I cut several sizes of Spellbinders Ornaments and used foam pads to attach to the card bases.  I then used a Christmas stamp to add the sentiment.  As I had the hard work done these took minutes to put together but everyone was slightly different.
Hope you like them.  TTFN Jude xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!