Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 10 December 2013

La bicyclette...

....ou un velo!
Bonjour!  Aujourd'hui, j'ai un mâle carte d'anniversaire à partager avec vous.
 
And that is the extent of my French skills!  I was actually a nanny for four French girls many years ago and picked up a smattering of the language but I forgot it as soon as I moved back home :)
Anyway as I said I have a male card to share today.  I've spent time making female birthday cards this week (it being Jen's birthday tomorrow) so I thought I'd do something different.
This is a topper from another Hunkydory set called Coming Home.  I don't know why but the image shouted male and French to me!  I think I need to get my hearing checked lol. 
 The papers are from a Bo Bunny Oriental collection, that I can't remember the name of.  Must be my age ;)
Anyway I hope you like it. TTFN Jude xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!