Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Merry christmouse

Good morning all it's my birthday today so although I am another year older I am looking forward to a nice relaxing day, with no work. We are going out for a meal tonight with all the family :o)) so I'm really looking forward to that. Hope you are looking forward to a good day too. 

Today's card is a little cutie from Craftsuprint. I love this little mouse.
 

I printed the sheet on to photo paper and then cut out the decoupage pieces and stuck them using foam squares.

 
I decided to use a 7x5 card blank for a change and matted the topper with red mirror card and white card embossed with a snowflake embossing folder.

 
I finished the card with the sentiment that comes with the sheet. A really simple card to make but very cute.

 

Hope you like it too. See you soon. Take care.

xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!