Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Raise the flag

Morning again.  Hope you are keeping well.
 
I returned to my Hunkydory kits for today's cards.  Yep I have 3 cards to share.  This set is called Raise the Flag and shows floral versions of the British flag.
 
I used the topper set and the matching card stock along with ribbon and card from my stash.  All three cards are very different as I wanted to show that although these are ready made toppers, you can still be creative in how they are used.
 
Hope you like them.




Thanks for joining us today.  Hope to speak to you later in the week.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!