Shabby Blogs

Sunday 15 December 2013

Substitute

Morning all.  Yes you've got me again.  Jen is really unwell at moment with a horrible bug which had her in bed for quite a while.  She's up and about again but very tired because the illness has taken a lot out of her.  Please send her your prayers and wishes for a speedy recovery. 
It does mean though that I get to bore you with yet another of her birthday cards lol ;)
You can probably guess this one was for our parents to give Jen!
I took another hÄnglar image and coloured it with Promarkers.  I then cut it out close to the image and mounted it on some pre-printed cardstock from my Hunkydory stash (it's going down very slowly)!
I printed some Pink Petticoat and home made sentiments then cut them out with spellbinder tag dies.  This one has inked edges to pick up the teal blue colours.
The usual paper flowers finish it off.  What do you think?
Take care dear readers, until next time.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!