Shabby Blogs

Sunday 29 December 2013

Sunday

Morning all. I can't believe how quick the days are going.  It feels like Christmas was yesterday but it was actually 4 days ago.  Blink and it will be New Year!
New Year's Eve is our parents anniversary.  This year is their 47th!! For the next couple of days Jen and I will be busy making cards for the family to send them. Once the cards have been given to them I can share with you but today I'm sharing the card I made for our brother John for Christmas.
 I love this Santa and reindeer die.  I think it's a Marianne die but I'm not 100% sure.
 The tree was a freebie from a magazine (I think).  Jen will correct me if I'm wrong lol.
Once I had the die cuts it was a simple matter of matting and layering a couple of Christmas papers on to a 6 x 6 kraft card and adding the sentiment.
Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!