Shabby Blogs

Friday 10 January 2014

Friday 10th January

Morning again.  Thankfully it's almost the weekend.  This week back at work has dragged so much.  Mum is home from hospital and doing much better.  She has to stay off her feet as much as possible but at least she hasn't needed surgery.
So on to my card for today which is a Magnolia Tilda image.   Isn't she lovely?  I cut the image using a Spellbinder die which I believe is ornate rectangles, then layered it on dark blue centura pearl.
I made an A5 card from pale blue centura pearl card and added several layers of blue paper and card stock.  This is a close up of the layers (there are 7 in total - lol)
 I took the sentiment from a set I bought as a download from Pink Petticoat.  It is full of really lovely sayings and quotes.  I thought this was suitable for a birthday or just an 'I'm thinking of you'.
The sentiment and image were inked through the dies with Weathered Wood distress ink.  I finished off with some navy blue ribbon and a couple of dark blue pearls.
What do you think? 
Thanks for stopping by to visit us today.  Hope to see you again soon.  TTFN Jude xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!