Shabby Blogs

Thursday 23 January 2014

Mojo Monday 329

Morning again lovely people.  Hope you are having a fabulously crafty week.

I've recently started looking at some of the challenge blogs and particularly the ones with a sketch to follow.  I'm finding it quite difficult to come up with ideas at present!

Anyway a few weeks ago I stumbled across Mojo Monday.  They have some fabulous sketches and the ideas from the DT are so inspiring.  This weeks sketch featured a circle and I just happened to have a circular decoupage topper I made up (just because....) so it seemed fate was telling me to make a card for this week's challenge lol.

Here's the sketch....

...and here is my card.  What do you think?


It's not brilliant and I should have used a different green card stock.  I chose this one because I am also trying to use up my scrap box!!  It has a ridiculous amount of 'scrap' in there.  


I've actually sorted this out and got rid of the rubbish!! I might have a long way to go lol ;)


So that's today's card.  Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!