Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Birthday boy

Morning folks.  It's Jude here, back with another male card for today.


This is a really simple design requiring a few die cuts and layering - simples!

The 'Happy Birthday' is a freebie die from a recent magazine.  Once cut from blue paper I cut the die cut up to create separate letters.


This image is from the Lili of the Valley Action Time art pad.  I bought a set which has all masculine images so that I wouldn't be stuck for an appropriate topper.


The star is a Spellbinder die from the Jewel Treasures set.


I like blue and brown together and the image demanded this combination, so that made me very happy lol :)


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!