Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Sophia with Cupcake

Good morning all, remember the digi stamp I coloured the other day? Well I finally got around to making her in to a card. :o))

I cut around the image and then used a 6 x 6 card blank for the base.


The papers are more from the Kaisercraft Sweat Pea collection, matted on to Kraft card.


The edge die is a new strip die from Sizzix called Flower and Heart Charms. I have cut it twice, once in Kraft card and once in DP. Then I stuck them together just missing out the heart in the middle.


I added some twine and tied it in a bow then added a few little flowers from the stash.


To complete the card I used a little Studio Calico wood veneer sentiment. 

Hope you like it. See you soon and take care.

xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!