Shabby Blogs

Thursday 6 February 2014

Wedding jewellery

Good morning all and happy Thursday. Hope you are all having a good crafty week. It's my last day at work today, so a little sad. I knew it was only temporary when I took the job last year, but I've been there just over 9 months and I will miss it and all the people. But I'm looking for something else so hopefully it won't be too long. 

Anyway on to today's post. No card today but some jewellery that I have made as a couple of samples.


My niece is getting married later this year so I have made two pearl bracelets for her to look at. One is meant for the bride and the other for her adult bridesmaid. 


They are very simple styles but I know they really like them. Hope you do too.


See you soon, take care. 

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!