Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 12 March 2014

CAS Card

Good morning all, a very quick post today as I'm off for an interview for another job - so wish me luck lol.

I had a go at a very clean and simple card and this is the result.


I coloured the rubber stamp with Distress Markers, using Dusty Concord and Peeled Paint. Then gave the stamp a bit of a spritz with water and stamped straight on to the card front.


Then I used a couple of sentiment stamps again with the Dusty Concord colour to stamp on the top and inside of the card.




Not perfect but I really like it. Hope you do too.

Take care, see you soon.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!