Shabby Blogs

Sunday 16 March 2014

Computer kid

Good morning everyone. Hope you are having a good weekend. Today sees one of my step sons, Chris, turn 25. So happy birthday Chris hope you have a brilliant day. 

Today's card is made using a Lili of the Valley art pad image. I made it for my daughter and grand kids to send to Chris. 


I cut out the image with spellbinders deckled rectangles and layered it on to some Bo Bunny papers, (which I pinched from Jude's scrap box lol ;o)). 


I stamped the happy birthday stamp with clear watermark ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder. 


I finished with a simple banner with a twine bow and then stuck the number 25 to it. 


Hope you like it. See you soon, take care. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!