Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Decagon card

Good morning crafty friends. Hope you are well today. 

This is the last of the birthday cards that I made for our little brother at the weekend. 


I used the Spellbinders Decagon set to cut the shapes from Docrafts papers, but I can't remember what they are called! lol. 


I stuck the external shapes on to a plain white 7x5 card blank and then added the middle shapes with foam tape to raise them up slightly. 


I used a an old favourite wooden stamp to add the sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.



I did stamp Brother in the bottom right hand corner before I gave John the card too but I forgot to photograph that! lol.

Anyway that's all from me today, see you soon.

Take care.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!