Shabby Blogs

Friday 7 March 2014

Get well

It's FRIDAAAAYYYYYY!!  Only today to work then I can relax in the craft room for the weekend lol.  I won't get all weekend in there as there are things to do and places to go, but I intend to do something :)

The card I'm sharing today is for my nephew Daniel's girlfriend, Staci.  She had to have a minor operation yesterday so I've made her a get well card.  What do you think?


The image is another Lili of the Valley Art Pad, and this one shows two of Staci's favourite things - shoes and bags :)  She is definitely a girly girl lol 


The paper is a piece I've had in my scrap box for ages and I thought it very appropriate.


The sentiment is stamped with pink pigment ink covered with glitter.


A simple but effective little card.  I'm pleased with this one.


Here's hoping Staci likes it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!