Shabby Blogs

Sunday 30 March 2014

Happy Mothers Day

Good morning everyone, hope you are all having a lovely weekend. For those of us in the UK today is Mother's day, I think it is celebrated on different days elsewhere. 

So today we are all off out for a family meal, which means none of us mummies have to cook lol. So mummies, mums, moms, nans, nannies, grandma's, step moms, foster mums and all other mummy folk out there. Happy Mother's Day. I hope you all have a lovely day. 

I can't share the card that I have made for my Mum yet as she hasn't seen it, and I know she always logs on to the blog first thing in the morning. So I don't want her to see it here first lol.

So today's card is another that I have made for a special young man who is 20 tomorrow.


I used a Kraft card blank and blue Coredinations card for the base. Then I cut another piece of Kraft card to size and used a Spellbinders Labels Four to cut the aperture. 


I stamped the image from a Camden Town set using blue pigment ink, and then heat set it with clear embossing powder. 


I raised the image on two layers of sticky foam so that it really stood out.


To finish I used my little Kraft stickers to write the sentiment.


Hope you like it, see you soon.

Take care

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!