Shabby Blogs

Friday 28 March 2014

Hello

Good morning all, hope you are well today and as glad as I am that it's finally Friday lol.

Today's card is using more strips of coloured card , but using them slightly differently gives a whole different look, I think.


I also got to play with one of our new dies :o)) this one is part of a Hello die set from Paper Smooches.
I cut the word three times and stuck them all together to give it a bit of depth and I think it works really well.


The card pieces are all Coredinations card and most of them were from my scrap pile, then I just needed a couple of new pieces for the larger squares.


Another card that I think will do perfectly for a young man.

Hope you like it, see you soon.

Take care

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!