Shabby Blogs

Thursday 6 March 2014

New Digi Stamps

Good morning all, it's Jen back again today, hope you are all well.

Today I thought I would share my good news with you ;o). I recently entered a little competition on Facebook to win some digi stamps and guess what? I won lol.

The images are from the super talented Jo Davies AKA Time For Tea Designs. 

 

I was lucky enough to win all of the new March Release and then 5 other images of my choice. Well it took me a while to choose as they are all brilliant lol, but I did eventually decide ;o). You can see the T4T shop here on Etsy


Jo also has a blog at: http://timeforteadesigns.blogspot.co.uk/ where you can see some of the lovely cards that have been made using her images. 

                

Now I just need to find some time to have a little play with them myself lol. 

   

That's all from me today, hope to see you soon.

Take care





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!