Shabby Blogs

Saturday 29 March 2014

OMG 20!!

Saturday at last!  That also means I've one day left to make Joe's birthday cards!!  We are having a joint party for his birthday and Mother's Day.

This is the first of his cards.


The colours were determined by the scraps in my box lol.  I'm still trying to use some up.


I started with a 6 x 6 kraft blank adding papers and ribbon as the base layers.  My trusty star dies were used to create an embellishment, which I then ran through the sewing machine.  Now this is the first time I've done this so I'm quite pleased (even if the lines are wonky lol)


My favourite sentiment stamp was called into service again.


That's all for today.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!