Shabby Blogs

Thursday 27 March 2014

Owl always love you

Hello again! Jude here with another card made using a Saturated Canary image.  
The background paper is from the Curiosity Corner collection by Docrafts, that Jen used recently.  It has a lovely mix of colours in the papers.


Isn't she a sweetie?  I did a better job on her hair than my previous attempt, but still can't quite get the skin right.  On this version I've also stuck to a limited palette, as I'm guilty of using too many colours some times.


I layered the paper on to a 6 x 6 card blank.  As I didn't have a large enough piece of green card that matched my circle and corners I just ran a Promarker down the edges and put the paper on top.


I used a Tonic border punch for the butterfly background strip, and Spellbinders Gold Corners One; well for the corners lol!


Once I had all the pieces in place a few gems finished it off nicely.


Hope you like her.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!