Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Running Tilda

Hello bloggers, are you having a good week?

Jen and I have been playing with some Tilda Magnolia stamps she bought a few weeks ago.  She went a bit mad and bought 9 in a few days!! This one is Running Tilda.


After colouring I thought that she needed a bit more interest so I used the Cherry Blossom stamp from the last Get Stamping magazine with Distress Markers.  I think it worked really well.


The background paper is from the Fairy Belle collection.  The picket fence is a die Jen has had for ages but this is the first time I've used it.


I love this sentiment stamp!  It also came with the Get Stamping magazine.


That's all for me.  Speak soon!  TTFN Jude xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is really beautiful just love the layout hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!