Shabby Blogs

Friday 14 March 2014

Stamping with distress inks

Good morning. Hope you are all OK and looking forward to the weekend. Just one more day at work and then hopefully getting a quiet weekend. 

Today's card is another I have made using distress markers. The stamp is an Crafty Individuals stamp that we have had for ages but never used. I coloured it with different colour distress markers, gave it a quick spritz with a water spray and then stamped on to white card. 


I then gave it quite a few mats and layers with blue, black, silver and white card. 


To finish the card I stamped one of my favourite happy birthday stamps on to more white card and then added it all to a 7x5 white card blank. 


Hope you like it. See you soon. 

Take care. 

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!