Shabby Blogs

Friday 21 March 2014

Water coloured girl

TGI Friday!  It's been a long week at work and I'm ready for the weekend.  That's when I get to spend some time 'playing' in the craft room.

Following Jen's water colour stamping success last week, I decided to have a try with another of our Crafty Individuals stamps.  She turned out quite well, didn't she?


Once I had the image I wanted to make her into a card.  

Using an 'off the page' technique (where you cut parts of an image to extend outside the main shape)  I cut around the leaves on a Japanese style paper from a Bo Bunny set.  It was a bit fiddly but worked quite well.


I layered everything onto a 6 x 6 card blank and deliberately left space to add a sentiment.  I'll do this when I decide what the card will be used for lol.


Well that's all for today.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!