Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Altered Frame

Good morning all. Just a quick post today to show you the frame that I altered when we went to the dabble day. 

This was from the workshop with the lovely Mel Heaton. Where she showed us how to make different types of flowers by using circle punches. 



I went totally away from my usual style and used pink and black for a change. I must admit it's not my taste but it looks lovely in the spare bedroom lol. 



Anyway I'm waiting nervously by the phone today to hear when my grand daughter goes in and out of surgery. She's having her heart op today up in Leeds so as you can imagine it's an anxious time. I'm sure Jude will update you tomorrow. 

See you soon, take care. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!