Shabby Blogs

Monday 28 April 2014

Colour me beautiful

Happy Monday crafty peeps.  Hope you've had a good weekend.

I have been creating cards for my daughter's birthday tomorrow.  Obviously I can't share before the day so this is a sneak peek at one of the images.

This is Country Mama by the fabulous Krista Smith (Saturated Canary) 


I struggle with skin and hair tones, so this was a practice piece I was working on.  It turned out pretty well so I've used it for a card.
(Please excuse the blurry image!)


On her trousers I tried a texturing technique which, while it isn't brilliant, still gives a good enough feel.


I'll show you the finished card later in the week.  TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!