Shabby Blogs

Friday 18 April 2014

Door sign

It's Friday and a Bank Holiday!  It doesn't get much better than that lol ;)

Continuing the non-card theme we seem to have going I thought I'd show you a door hanger sign I made yesterday.  The idea was based on the mdf hearts we did last week.  Unfortunately I think the colours are too similar for it to work.  Next time I'll use different papers.


I learnt a few tricks to make different flowers at the Dabble Day and tried to use some of our flower stamps to recreate them.  It hasn't worked brilliantly but they will do.


I used a couple of different stencils in the background and inked through with Distress Inks.


The ferns are made from a lovely die Jen bought recently.


I'm not too disappointed with the finished result.  Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!