Shabby Blogs

Saturday 26 April 2014

Flower girl

Hurrah for Saturday!  It has been really busy at work this week and I am so looking forward to the weekend.

I made this little card based on a similar layout in a magazine - that one had 5 banners and an oval topper which I may try another time.


The image is another of the LOTV art pads on a scalloped circle.  I took coordinating papers and cut the banners, then mounted them on white card matted onto pale blue.


I used a Tonic punch to create the pattern strip but unfortunately it doesn't show up very well behind the topper.




I wrapped a strip of ribbon across the top and added a bow to the left.

 

I like the colours on this; red and blue work really nicely together.  Hope you like it too.


TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!