Shabby Blogs

Thursday 10 April 2014

Mojo Monday 340

Thursday already!  It'll be the weekend again before we know it. 

I've been in London for work since yesterday and will be home late tonight, which means no crafting time for TWO WHOLE DAYS!!  
All say aaaaaaaaahhh ;)

When I'm feeling stuck for an idea I often use a sketch to help.  My card today is made using a sketch from the Mojo Monday blog (mojomonday.blogspot.co.uk/)


These are the two cards I came up with.  I've stuck exactly to the sketch for these versions but I'll try it again with some of my own creative input (!?%$£*)

I've used scraps from my box again so the papers are from several different brands.  


Unfortunately I couldn't get a decent photo of this card - the colours look all wrong lol.


I was much happier with this version.

See you all Friday.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!