Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Mum

Good morning all and welcome to another Tuesday, they don't half come round quick lol, and it's April already. Wow. 

Well today I can share with you the card I made for Mum for Mother's day on Sunday. It is very simple, but I liked it and more importantly so did Mum.


I die cut a heart out of white hammered card and then dug out some ribbon roses that we picked up in The Range a while back.


I spaced them out around the edge of the card and then used my trusty Cosmic Shimmer glue to stick them down.


I used a 6x6 card blank for the base and some pretty blue spotty paper from the stash as a background.


Then I added the heart and a little Mum word. To finish it off I tied a little elephant charm around the word. 


I finally got around to buying some boxes for 6x6 cards, so I popped it in one of those to give to mum.


That's all from me today, see you soon, take care.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!