Shabby Blogs

Thursday 24 April 2014

Note book

Hello again.  I bring another non-card post to you today.  There are lots of pictures so be warned lol.

When we were on the Dabble Day a couple of weekends ago, we made a to do list book.  Using the same idea I made a little note book for storing passwords, email addresses and notes when I'm out and about.

The first step was to cut the paper to size and glue it together.


I put plain at the front and pre-printed at the back.


I folded the card and decorated the front with paper scraps, ribbon and lace.


I also made a pocket for the front inside cover and decorated the inside back.




I added the label from sticky backed lettering and scribbled around the edge to outline it.


I then glued all the pages inside the cover.


Once the glue dried I added an image from the Lili of the Valley art pads and mounted it on a turquoise die cut.


I tied it up with ribbon, et voilĂ , a handbag sized note book.

That's all for today.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!