Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Altered note book

Good morning all. Well back to work today for some of us after a long weekend off. Did you manage to get crafty? I managed to get this little note book done for a friend at work. She had seen the one I made a few weeks ago and wanted something similar.


I used a plain A5 exercise book and covered it with Neenah Desert Storm Card. 


The image is Reading Beauty from Saturated Canary. She is coloured with Promarkers and I cut her out by hand.


I used an odd piece of green card from the stash and a couple of Sizzix dies to cut the top banner and the scalloped circle. Then I punched the words with my little alphabet punches.




I used a strip of dark cream lace across the bottom and then a piece of green crumpled ribbon to sit on top. I used some ready made flowers and stamped them over the top with Cocoa Memento ink and a script stamp.


I added the flowers using silicone glue and made a couple of little pearl pins to sit behind them. Then I added flat back pearls to the centre of the flowers.


I finished the card with 3 little punched butterflies and a wooden bird.


Hope you like it.
See you soon, take care.
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!