Shabby Blogs

Monday 19 May 2014

Anniversary

Good morning all and happy Monday. Alan and I had a lovely weekend away, the hotel was great and the meal on Saturday night was fantastic. If you are ever in Leeds, look up the Ambiente Tapas Bar, they are top notch :o))

Today however is a different story! we both have dentist appointments, not looking forward to that at all lol. 

Anyway I promised on Saturday that I would share the card I made for Alan for our anniversary today. So this is it.


It's very simple. I used a Lili of the Valley topper, which I cut around and aged with Old Paper Distress Ink.


Then I used papers from the Curiosity Corner set. The image just seemed right on the dark brown paper so I sat it there to make it look like the swing was swinging from the line at the top.


I added a Lili of the Valley sentiment, cut out with a scalloped circle punch and also aged with the Distress Ink.


Then I added some ribbon and fashioned a pleated bow, and stuck a metallic pearl in the centre. I aged the Husband sentiment and matted it on to teal Coredinations card, the same as I had used for the other papers. 


I put it all on a 8x8 Kraft card base, and it was all finished.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!