Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Becki

Good morning crafty friends, hope you are well today. 

I have been practising my colouring too and had a go at another of our Saturated Canary images.

This one is called Becki. 


I coloured her with Promarkers and then cut her out with a fancy oval die. 


I layered this on to a larger oval cut from red Coredinations card and then used some paper from a Raspberry Road pad for the background.


I added some red silky crush ribbon down the left side and then put a large vintage style button in the centre.


I finished her off with some ready made red roses in different sizes, and some little crocheted flowers.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!