Shabby Blogs

Saturday 10 May 2014

Fairy dust

Happy Saturday my lovelies.  Hope you've got some crafting time scheduled for this weekend - I know I have ;)

One of the crafting magazines gave away a Lavinia stamp set on the latest issue and I had to try it out.  What do you think?


I stamped the image on hammered card in a very pale pink using momento ink in Tuxedo Black.  Ilove how crisp the image is even on textured card.


I couldn't reseist adding some rock candy distress glitter to the fairy dust and her wings.  It shines really nicely but doesn't show too well  in my pictures.


The sentiment was included and I think it's sweet.


I matted the image onto black card and added it to an 8 x 8 card blank, along with some more Grace Taylor paper.

That's all for me folks.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!