Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Hello

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. 

Today's card is another male one as we need some for a birthday at the end of the week.

I started by selecting a couple of pieces of paper from the Ahoy There pad and using some dark blue Coredinations card to mat it with.


I layered the first sheet on to a 6x6 card blank and then used a couple of different sizes of dies to cut out the circles.


Then I cut a smaller circle from plain white card and then used the Hello die to cut out the word from the centre.


Once I had this done I cut the die again using the dark blue card and pieced this back into the white circle.


I layered them all on to the card and then added some string with three knots in down one side.


I dug out a few nautical themed embellishments and added these to the card and then finished it off with a few blue and turquoise sequins.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!