Shabby Blogs

Saturday 3 May 2014

Love my boy

Good morning all, hope you are having a good weekend. 

Today's card is made using one of my Saturated Canary digis. This one is called Love my boy. 


I coloured the image with Promarkers and then cut it out with a circle die. I matted it on to dark brown Coredinations card cut out with a Lacey Circles die. 


I used the piece of card that I had cut the shape from and mounted the image over it. Just turning it slightly so that I got the pattern around the edge. 


I used a piece of petrol blue coloured card down one side and then added some tape measure style ribbon over the top. 


I stamped the sentiment with Faded Jeans Distress Ink and then embossed it with clear embossing powder. Then I matted it with another piece of the blue card to finish it off. 


Hope you like it. Take care and I'll see you soon. 

xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!