Shabby Blogs

Thursday 15 May 2014

Shaker card

Good morning all. Hope your week is going well. 

Today's card is an attempt at a shaker card with a little bit of water colouring thrown in for good measure. Lol. 


I knew I wanted to try a shaker card but that was as far as the thought went. So I had a dig around the craft room and came up with these little dog stamps.


As we have quite a few dogs in the family I stamped enough to represent them all lol. Then coloured them with Spectrum Noir markers.


I used some Distress Inks and water to do the back ground. Then I used a circle die to cut the front of the card and mounted the image behind using a piece of acetate and some foam tape.


I left the top section open and poured stars and sequins in silver, blue and black in to the opening.


Then I sealed the top with more foam tape and stamped the Happy Birthday on the front using jet black Archival ink.

Hope you like it.

See you soon, take care.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!