Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Beading time

Good morning all, I decided to get my beads out again this weekend as I hadn't had a play in quite a while. So today's post is to show you some of the things I have been making

I started with some lovely wooden beads and cord.


This little set is one I made for Mum :o))


Then I moved on to some lovely glass beads. Sometimes you get one that just needs to be on it's own. So this one got made into a little pendant.


Then I used these lovely little blue and brown crackle beads to make a couple of different bracelets.




Then I made some matching earrings


And finally finished off with a couple more cord bracelets.


I did make a few more pieces but some I forgot to photograph before giving them away lol. And the others I will share at another time.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your week.

See you soon, take care.

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!